ARTICLE D: CRITICAL AREAS PROTECTION PLAN
Sec. 10-1-40 Critical Areas Protection Plan
If Critical Areas as defined in the Town of Empire Zoning Ordinance are present on the property for which a Certified Survey Map, Subdivision Plat or Condominium is requested, ten (10) full size copies of a "Critical Areas Protection Plan" drawn to the same scale as the Certified Survey Map, Preliminary Plat, or Condominium shall be submitted with the Certified Survey Map, Subdivision Plat or Condominium. The "Critical Areas Protection Plan" shall be prepared on tracing cloth, reproducible drafting film, or paper of good quality at a map scale as appropriate and shall show correctly the following information:
- The proposed name of the Certified Survey Map, Subdivision Plat or Condominium.
- The location of the proposed Certified Survey Map, Subdivision Plat, or Condominium.
- The names, addresses and telephone numbers of the owners, Subdividers, lessee and/or developer(s) of the property and of the designer of the plan.
- The boundary line of the site with dimensions, indicated by a solid line, and the total land area encompassed by the site.
- The location of all proposed lot lines, right-of-way lines and easements.
- The location, ownership, widths and names (if available) of all existing and previously platted streets, right-of-ways, parks and other public or open spaces located within or adjacent to the subject property.
- The location and dimensions of all permanent easements on the subject property and boundary lines adjacent to the site.
- The location and extent of any existing critical areas features defined and described in the Town of Empire Zoning Ordinance. Each individual resource area on the site shall be graphically and numerically shown on the Critical Areas Protection Plan.
- Graphic and numeric illustration shown on the Critical Areas Protection Plan of those existing critical areas features (in square feet or acres) that will be disturbed and those that will be preserved. Numeric data may be shown in tabular form with labeled reference to specific areas designated on the Critical Areas Protection Plan.
- Graphic illustration and notes relating to how the protection/mitigation measures described in the Town of Empire Zoning Ordinance will be achieved.
- A drawing legend containing the scale appropriate to the size of the Certified Survey Map, Subdivision Plat, or Condominium, the date of preparation, north arrow, and designation of existing and proposed contours at a minimum two (2) foot contour interval.
Sec. 10-1-41 through Sec. 10-1-49 Reserved for Future Use.