ARTICLE E: LANDSCAPE PLAN
Sec. 10-1-50 Landscape Plan
If the Town of Empire Zoning Ordinance requires the installation of landscaping, or landscaping is otherwise required by the Plan Commission or the Town Board, a landscape plan for those areas shall be prepared. Ten (10) full-size copies of a "Landscape Plan" drawn to the same scale as the Certified Survey Map, Preliminary Plat or Condominium submission shall be submitted with the Preliminary Plat or Condominium. The "Landscape Plan" shall be prepared on tracing cloth, reproducible drafting film, or paper of good quality at a map scale as appropriate and shall show correctly the following information:
- The proposed name of the Certified Survey Map, Subdivision Plat, or Condominium.
- The location of the proposed Certified Survey Map, Subdivision Plat, or Condominium.
- The names, addresses, and telephone numbers of the owners, Subdividers, lessee and/or Developer(s) of the property and of the designer of the plan.
- The boundary line of the site with dimensions, indicated by a solid line, and the total land area encompassed by the site.
- The boundary lines of all proposed lot lines and open space areas.
- Location, extent, type (common name and scientific name in the case of plant materials), and sizes of all existing trees and natural resource features in all areas of the Subdivision, Certified Survey Map, or Condominium which are to be maintained and credited toward the landscaping requirements of the Town of Empire Zoning Ordinance. If any existing vegetation or other natural resource features are to be demolished or mitigated, the extent of such demolition or area to be mitigated shall also be clearly delineated and so noted on the "Landscape Plan."
- Location, extent, type (common name and scientific name in the case of plant materials), and sizes of proposed landscaping and landscape plantings in all areas of the Subdivision, Certified Survey Map, or Condominium, or for areas which are to serve as landscaped entrances or other special landscaped features of the Subdivision, Certified Survey Map, or Condominium shall be indicated on the "Landscape Plan."
- All new landscape plant material shall be grown in the nursery located in Plant Hardiness Zone 4 and shall conform to the applicable requirements as specified in the current edition of American Standard for Nursery Stock as approved by the American National Standards Institute, Inc. and sponsored by the American Association of Nurserymen, Inc. Botanical plant names shall be in accordance with the current edition of Standardized Plant Names prepared by the American Joint Committee on Horticultural Nomenclature.
- Areas of a Subdivision, Certified Survey Map, or Condominium designated as landscape easement areas shall be maintained and kept free of all debris, rubbish, and noxious weeds by the property owner or, in the case of landscaping in common open space areas, the homeowners' association (whichever is applicable).
Sec. 10-1-51 through Sec. 10-1-59 Reserved for Future Use.